Information and publicity for organising a food drive (including seasonal appeals)
A food drive is a brilliant way to encourage people you know (friends, family, co-workers) to discover more about our foodbank and help local people going through a crisis.
How To Organise Your Food Drive
Download our ‘Top Tips for A Successful Food Drive’
Contact us to discover if we have any urgent food or non-food needs.
Branded Publicity (see sidebar for preview)
Available to Download:
- Branded poster for you to advertise your Food Drive dates
- Collection Point Notice – A3
- Collection Point Notice – A4
Available from our office:
- Trifold leaflets about our foodbank. Please contact us to arrange delivery / collection.
Delivery / Collection of Donations
- Delivery: Please bring your donations to our warehouse at Inspire Bradford Business Park. Our warehouse is routinely open on Monday and Friday mornings 9.30am – 12noon. Contact us to arrange an alternative delivery time.
- Collection: If it is difficult for you to deliver during working hours, please contact us and we will arrange for someone to come and collect your donations.
SEASONAL FOOD DRIVES
Our Harvest and Christmas Appeals for 2019 have now finished
Reverse Advent Calendar 2019 (for standard food parcel products)
We will not be producing a branded Reverse Advent Calendar this year, but you are welcome to create your own using items listed on our Donate Food page.