Information and publicity for organising a food drive (including seasonal appeals)
A food drive is a brilliant way to encourage people you know (friends, family, co-workers) to discover more about our foodbank and help local people going through a crisis.
How To Organise Your Food Drive
Download our ‘Top Tips for A Successful Food Drive’
Contact us to discover if we have any urgent food or non-food needs.
Branded Publicity (see sidebar for preview)
Available to Download:
- Branded poster for you to advertise your Food Drive dates
- Collection Point Notice – A3
- Collection Point Notice – A4
- Collection Box label – A4 size
Available from our office:
- Trifold leaflets about our foodbank. Please contact us to arrange delivery / collection.
Delivery / Collection of Donations
- Delivery: Please bring your donations to our warehouse at Inspire Bradford Business Park. Our warehouse is routinely open on Monday and Friday mornings 9.30am – 12noon. Contact us to arrange an alternative delivery time.
- Collection: If it is difficult for you to deliver during working hours, please contact us and we will arrange for someone to come and collect your donations.
SEASONAL FOOD DRIVES
Here is a letter with advance notification of our two upcoming Autumn Appeals
Christmas Hamper Appeal in November 2019 (for Christmas-themed products)
Christmas Hamper Appeal information and publicity will be published in October
Reverse Advent Calendar 2019 (for standard food parcel products)
We will not be producing a branded Reverse Advent Calendar this year, but you are welcome to create your own using items listed on our Donate Food page.