Your business could help us make a real difference in the local community.
The support of local and national businesses is vital to the running of our foodbank. We’d love your business to help us tackle food poverty on your doorstep. There are lots of ways to get involved, from volunteering with us a team building activity, to sharing your expertise:
- Run a food drive at your offices
- Organise a fundraising event to help make sure that no-one has to go hungry
- Join our 200 Club as a business by donating a regular amount each month to help with day-to-day running costs
- Sponsor / donate equipment to help with the day-to-day running of the foodbank
- Hold a team building day – volunteer with us at our warehouse or on a supermarket collection day
- Ask your staff to share their workplace skills with our volunteers to make us more effective
If your company shares our belief that no-one should go hungry in our local area, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about getting involved please contact us.
Our current partners include:
IFCO have supported Bradford North Foodbank by:
- loaning us over 300 collapsible food storage crates, which we use daily at our warehouse.
- donating a Mercedes Sprinter van to transport stock.
We are very grateful for the partnership that IFCO has with the Trussell Trust Foodbank Network.